If you have concerns about your son/daughter’s education, you should contact the headteacher, who will be pleased to arrange an appointment with you.


If your concern is unresolved and you wish to pursue it further, with the Governing Body of the school, this can be done by contacting the Principal Officer, Governor Services, County Hall, Wakefield.


If you are still not satisfied, the complaint can be referred to Wakefield Family Services and will be considered by elected members.


If the person making the complaint is still not satisfied, the complaint can be referred to the Secretary of State